Piano, cello, violin, guitar, accordion, mandolin, ukulele; instrumental and vocals – we can arrange it all, including string trios and quartets.
Here are selections from our repertoire for both ceremonies as well as cocktails / banquets / reception and other special events, including holiday music. If you can’t hear these samples, please write me & I’ll help you out!
Keep in mind that we can’t record pieces from every wedding, since we are busy supporting the bride & groom and not prioritizing our marketing! Also, often the bride/groom will prohibit phones & pictures at a wedding, so they can control what is posted to social media. This is more and more prevalent.
Basically, we can arrange any piece you need, and if it’s just violin/piano it’s very straightforward since we work from the sheet music. When it’s for string quartet or more complex arrangement, then we may have to charge to create an arrangement, depending upon the complexity of the piece.
Here are just some of the pieces we played this wedding season, plus all the classical favourites like Canon in D, Ave Maria, Pie Jesu, Arioso, Air on G, Wedding March, Vivaldi’s Spring, etc.
- Autumn Leaves
- Astor Piazzola’s Oblivion
- Augusta’s Theme (Master’s Golf Tournament Theme)
- Disney songs from all movies! Starting with early Disney (Snow White) to the latest. We have played songs from every Disney movie! We do more than 50 Disney pieces regularly…
- All you need is love (Beetles)
- All I want is you (U2)
- Best Day of My Life
- Bittersweet Symphony (a perpetual favorite!)
- Bridge of Light (Pink)
- Don’t Let me Down (Beetles)
- Everywhere (Fleetwood Mac)
- Fly me to the moon
- Gold Dust (Galentis)
- Happiness Doesn’t Wait (Olafur Arnolds & many of his other compositions)
- Heaven (Bryan Adams)
- How Long Will I Love You (Ellie Goulding)
- Valse d’Amelie (from the movie Amelie)
- Love of my life (Queen)
- Morning Has Broken (Cat Stevens)
- Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper
- True Colours (Cyndi Lauper)
- True Companion
- Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
- Unchained Melody (Righteous Brothers)
- Wake Me Up (Avicii)
We are very versatile and can arrange any pieces that aren’t on this list. We can arrange the songs on this list for the instruments you prefer. We can also help you choose appropriate selections for your event, such as the prelude (pre-ceremony), processional (up the aisle), signing and recessional (down the aisle) for your wedding ceremony, and for your cocktail hour/reception. This is just a tiny fraction of our repertoire; we literally have hundreds of classical, pop, jazz and modern pieces under our belt, from Monteverdi to LFMAO, instrumentals or vocals.
Here are some samples with vocals, instumentals, piano-cello, piano-violin, guitar, string trio etc; any of the ensembles we work in:
- Air (J.S. Bach)Suitable for prelude, processional or signing.
- Air from Water Music (G.F. Handel) *starts at 0:14
Suitable for prelude or post ceremony
- Arioso (J.S. Bach)
Suitable for prelude, processional, signing
- Ave Maria (Bach-Gounod) [vocal or instrumental]
Suitable for prelude, processional, communion, instrumental, signing
- Ave Maria (Franz Schubert) [vocal or instrumental]
Suitable for prelude, processional, communion, instrumental, signing
- Bouree from Water Music (G.F. Handel)
Suitable for prelude, recessional, or post ceremony
- Bridal Chorus / Wedding March (Richard Wagner) from Lohengrin
The most well known processional!
- Canon in D (Johann Palchelbel). Suitable for prelude, processional, signing or instrumental
- Cantabile (G. Tartini) Suitable for prelude or post ceremony, signing, recessional
- Czardas (V. Monti) Suitable for cocktails, reception.
- Ecossaises (Ludwig van Beethoven) Our arrangement is of slow tempo and based on Beethoven’s Ecosaisses in Eb major. Suitable for prelude, processional, signing.
- Fur Elise (Ludwig van Beethoven) Suitable for prelude, cocktails, reception.
- Hornpipe from Water Music (G.F. Handel)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach) Suitable for prelude, signing, recessional.
- Largo from Xerxes (G.F. Handel) Suitable for prelude, signing.
- Largo from Winter (Antonio Vivaldi) Suitable for pre or post ceremony, signing, cocktails/reception
- Meditation from Thais (J. Massenet) Suitable for prelude, processional, signing, or other instrumental.
- Pie Jesu (Andrew Lloyd Webber) [Vocal or instrumental] Suitable for prelude, Liturgy of the Word, signing, or other instrumental.
- Prelude (Cello Suite #1 in G) (J.S. Bach) Suitable for prelude, processional, signing or instrumental.
- Prelude in C (J.S. Bach) Suitable for prelude, processional, signing, instrumental.
- Romanza Andaluza (P. de Sarasate) Suitable for post-ceremony or cocktails /reception
- La Rejouissance (G.F. Handel) Suitable for prelude or post ceremony, recessional
- Rondeau (Jean Joseph Mouret). Suitable for pre or post ceremony, signing, recessional.
- Traumerei (R. Schumann). Suitable for pre or post ceremony, signing.
- Trumpet Tune (Henry Purcell). Suitable for pre or post ceremony, recessional.
- Trumpet Voluntary (Henry Purcell) Suitable for pre or post ceremony, recessional.
- Vocalise (S. Rachmaninoff) Suitable for prelude, signing, instrumental
- Wedding March (Felix Mendelssohn) – from A Midsummer Night’s Dream, The most famous processional and recessional!
Movie / Pop Music / Spirituals
Here are some songs that we have played, either as soloists, or together; we will let you know how we have arranged these songs. Not all are arranged for trio with cello; some are piano/guitar/vocal, or piano/violin. This is just a small sample list of what we’ve worked on, either independently or together.
- All of Me (John Legend)
- Amazing Grace (traditional spiritual)
- Baby Mine from Dumbo (Ned Washington & Frank Churchill)
- Beauty and the Beast (Howard Ashman & Alan Menken)
- Bella Notte from Lady and the Tramp (Peggy Lee & Sonny Burke)
- Best Day of My Life (American Authors)
- Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations (Mel Leven)
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella (Mack David, Al Hoffman and Jerry Livingston)
- First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)
- Gabriel’s Oboe from The Mission (Ennio Morricone)
- Halo (Beyonce)
- Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
- How Great Thou Art (traditional spiritual)
- I’m Wishing from Snow White (Larry Morey & Frank Churchill)
- Love Theme from Cinema Paradiso (Andrea & Ennio Morricone)
- My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music (Richard Rodgers)
- Once Upon A Dream from Sleeping Beauty (Sammy Fain & Jack Lawrence)
- Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid (Howard Ashman & Alan Menken)
- Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
- The Prayer (Carol Bayer Sager & David Foster)
- Someday My Prince Will Come from Snow White (Larry Morey & Frank Churchill)
- Someone to Watch Over Me (George & Ira Gershwin)
- So This is Love from Cinderella (Mack David, Al Hoffman and Jerry Livingston)
- Stay (Rihanna)
- Thinking out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Time after Time (Cyndi Lauper)
- Time to Say Goodbye / Con Te Partiro (Francesco Sartori; Lucio Quarantotto)
- True Colors (Cyndi Lauper)
- Trust in Me from The Jungle Book
- What a Wonderful World (George David Weiss & Bob Thiele)
- A Whole New World from Alladin (Alan Menken)
- Zombie Song (Stephanie Mabey)
In addition, we play a full set of holiday music / spirituals for Christmas, Hannukah, and Easter.